We invite qualified individuals for the following positions to contact us to explore the possibilities of working together. We provide an attractive working environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and growth opportunities for the strong performers.
Software DeveloperDepartment: Software Services
Job Summary: Create highly configurable, interoperable, modularized, bug-free products that have low maintenance costs for MBMS and creates very high value propositions for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Software Engineer - Develops, modifies, enhances and maintains software. Performs modification, testing, and debugging tasks.
- Learning - Strives to increase both application and technical knowledge.
- Technical Support - Assists in the troubleshooting and resolution of client reported problems related to application functionality and/or performance.
- Quality Assurance - Performs functional and application impact tests on work performed. May assist in automated performance testing efforts.
- Application/Business Analyst - Develops solutions to meet customers' needs.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Working knowledge of basic programming and systems analysis procedures
- Well organized
- Process oriented
- Documents work
- Team player
- Results Oriented
- Good Risk Management skills
- Poise under pressure
- Good problem solving skills
- Logical Thinker
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum four-year technology degree in computer science (or related field)
- 0-3 years of experience in software development (enterprise-wide and/or web-based software development preferred)
How to Apply
Interested persons or referred candidates should submit a resume along with referrals to: email@example.com