We are a U.S. owned and U.S. based software development and professional services firm. We provide all of our services on-shore from our main office location in Amherst, NY, a suburb of Buffalo and the Western New York market.
Our software solutions are used by 9 of the 10 largest U.S. Banks (as measured by assets). And, with over 30 years of experience in supporting financial institutions with solutions, we have developed knowledge and methods that have consistently helped us produce business value for them. We are organized to serve these kinds of Clients in ways that they require; with responsiveness and accountability, with deep business domain and technical knowledge, and with dependable solutions that stand up to heavy use.
All of our decisions and relationships with Team Members, Clients, and Service Providers alike are guided by simple criteria of candor, common sense, and win-win outcomes.
We aim to treat our Team Members the way we want to be treated by our Clients. We like them, respect them, and are grateful for their considerable contributions toward helping achieve our Client's and our company's goals each and every day. Our Team Members are diverse and multi-talented. They possess a variety of advanced degrees and professional designations. And, we like to form relationships with highly motivated and accomplished graduates of local colleges and universities and who have chosen to make Western New York their home.
We are a team of specialists aligned to help our Clients look good for their customers.
The MBMS Experience: Our Values
Passionate about Client Success
- Act on opportunities to problem solve and take action.
- Respond to questions and requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Clarify expectations and perceptions and communicate appropriately.
- Ask questions to better understand and identify client needs.
- Engage in friendly and professional conversations.
Leading by Example
- Do what you say you will do.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality of your work.
- Take ownership of mistakes and/or issues and see them through to resolution.
- Listen attentively to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Initiate important conversations and do so in a timely manner.
Being Experts in our Solutions
- Proactively document and share knowledge and expertise to help others.
- Reach beyond comfort zone to develop additional skills and knowledge.
Achieving Operational Excellence
- Act with a sense of urgency to meet or beat deadlines.
- Plan and prioritize tasks to complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate willingness and adaptability in support of new approaches.
Being a Great Place to Work
- Speak positively about MBMS, coworkers, and clients.
- Demonstrate willingness to help others.
- Communicate and collaborate across the organization.
- Demonstrate respect and attentiveness when communicating.
- Spot and share MBMS Experience moments through formal and informal channels.